To submit a photograph of your own blogging space, please do so using the form below, under the following guidelines:
1) The photograph should be well-lit, and show as much of your workspace as possible. Please make sure your image is no more than 750 pixels wide, and no less than 500 pixels wide.
Note that if the image is unclear in any way, it may not be published.
2) You shouldn’t be in the photograph. The photograph should look like what we would see if we walked into your workspace without your knowledge. But you know, less creepy-sounding than that.
3) If your workspace isn’t an actual desk, don’t let that stop you. Maybe it’s your favourite coffeehouse. Or your kitchen. Or under your favourite tree. Or your couch, in front of the television. As long as it can be photographed, it works.
4) Your workplace need not be neat. In fact, the more it looks like you actually just got up from blogging to take the shot, the better!
5) In the caption portion, include your name (or pseudonym, if that’s how you roll), your site’s URL, and the city and country where you blog. After all, you deserve the credit!
Please note that only those submissions that meet the guidelines above will be approved, so be sure you have all the information requested. If you’re having a problem submitting, feel free to send your photographs of your blogging space, as well as the information requested above, to email@example.com with the subject line “I BLOG HERE!”
All submissions become the property of Where Bloggers Blog (but the copyright in the image remains with you).
(The site is updated only occasionally — I do have a day job — but please keep checking back for updates!)
- with gratitude,